1.论如何改变这个世界
If those in the house change
如果那些亲友也改变了
it will have effect on those in the community
社区里的邻居们也会受到影响
and they will also change.
他们也会改变
If those in the community change,
社区里的邻居改变了
it will also have effect on those in the town
城里其他的人也会受到影响
and they will also change.
他们同样会改变自己
If those in that town change,
城里的人改变了
it will have effect on those in the region
整个地区的人都会受到影响
and they will also change.
他们亦会改变
If those in the region change,
整个地区的人都变了
it will have effect on those in the country
整个国家的人都会受到影响
and they will also change.
他们会跟着一起发生改变
If those in the country change,
如果整个国家的人都改变了
it will have effect on other countries
其他国家的人就会受到影响
and the whole world will then also get changed.
那么整个世界就会被改变
In the same way
同样
if we try and change our way of life
只要我们努力改变自己的生活方式
and live a good life,
努力去好好生活
those around us , and the world as a whole can also get changed.
我们身边的人,还有整个世界,都会被改变!
2.我,只为我自己而活
In the past, we thought so innocently that an honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
过去,我们总是天真地以为,真心能换来真心。
So we put our hearts on our sleeves for everybody.
于是掏心掏肺地对所有人好。
But the result is that we got all bruises.
结果往往把自己弄得伤痕累累。
And in the end, we found out that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最后才发现,原来,这个世界上不是每个人都值得你对他那么好。
And this has been my life.
这就是我的生活。
I was so naive and kind.
从前的我很天真、很善良。
But now I am wearing scars all over me.
而现在的我满是伤痕。
This experience has not only hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
这段经历不光在情感上伤害了我,也同时在身体上和财务上伤害了我。
And from now on, I will only treat two kinds of people kindly.
从今以后,我只会对两种人好。
The first kind is those who treat me kindly.
一种是对我好的人。
The other is those who know how precious I am.
另一种是懂得我的好的人。
One has only so much love to give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一个人的爱是有限的,一点也不能浪费。
I live for myself.
我,是为我自己而活的。