无论是在工作还是生活中,有急事一般都是通过打电话的方式直接进行沟通,那么接电话用英语怎么说?电话沟通常用句式有哪些?今天小编带大家一起来学习一下今天的干货内容。
“接电话”有以下几种表达方式:
1、to pick up the telephone
2.、to lift the telephone
3、 put sb. on to
4、 answer the telephone
5、answer the phone
以上都是表示接电话的意思,具体例子如下:
(1)Will you answer the telephone if it rings?
电话铃声响时请zhi你接电话好吗?
(2)He was too lazy to bestir himself even to answer the telephone.
他懒得甚至不愿接电话.
(3) I telephoned, but nobody answered the telephone.
我打了电话,但没有人来接电话。
(4)Smith was laughing up his sleeve when Joe answered the phone because he knew the call would be a joke.
乔接电话时,史密斯在偷笑,因为他知道那是一个开玩笑的电话。
(5)He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone.
他在开会,没空来接电话。
打电话的说法
1、phone:
You know you can phone me — here's my mother's number
你可以给我打电话——给你,这是我母亲的电话号码。
2、ring up :
Did a girl called Gao Hong ring up for me this morning?
今早有个叫高红的女孩给我打电话了吗?
3、call:
Please give him a call tomorrow morning.
请于明晨给他打电话。
电话沟通常用句式:
1、遇到自己不熟悉的情况
不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
2、询问对方信息资料等等
先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
ioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
(8) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
3、自己搞不定找人帮忙
听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?