买卖东西时买方要求卖方在原有价格上削减一部分,是买方消费行为,是指买方在卖方给出的售价基础上要求降价,以达到自己满意价位的行为就叫砍价。在购买东西的时候,我想很多人都有砍过价,那么关于购物的英语对话:砍价你知道怎么说吗?今天给大家分享一下!
Lucy: Does this come in any other colors?
这个钱包有别的颜色的吗?
Man: Yeah, we have this one in white and blue. I also have this other style in green.
噢,这种款式有白的与蓝的,那种款式有绿的。
Lucy: How much is the blue one?
蓝色的多少钱?
Man: It's $32.
32美金。
Lucy: $32? What about the green one?
32美金?那绿的多少钱?
Man: That's $30.
30美金。
Lucy: That seems a little high. Can you do better on the price?
还是有点贵,能更便宜点吗?
Man: This is a designer bag and it's good quality. It's a bargain at that price.
这个包是新款式而且质量很好,这已经是折让的价格了。
Lucy: Is that your best offer?
这是最低的价格了吗?
Man: That's the best I can do.
是,我是我能给的最低价了。
Lucy: Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
那也许吧,反过来我还得四处逛逛。
Man: Okay, how about $28.
好吧,28美金如何?
Lucy: That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take the blue one and the green one?
还是比我期望的贵。如果我买一个蓝的加一个绿的,你能给什么价?
Man: I'll give you both of them for $55.
两个我给你55美金。
Lucy: That's not much of a break on the price. How about $50 for both?
你也没有给多少优惠呀。两个50美金怎么样。
Man: You drive a hard bargain. The best I can do is $54. You won't find it cheaper anywhere else.
你砍价真狠。两个最便宜给你54美金。你不可能再在任何其它地方拿到这么好的价格了。
Lucy: Why don't we split the difference and make it $52?
那就取个折中,52美金如何?
Man: Okay, okay. You've got a deal.
行吧,行吧,就按这个价格成交吧。
“关于购物的英语对话:砍价”以上就是给大家分享的内容,希望对大家有帮助!想要学习更多的英语干货或者是知道自己的英语口语等级的,可点击:https://www.spiiker.com/daily/?qd=yhsy领取免费在线英语口语课程测试英语口语等级,还可以有文字版的测试报告哦!